We are always seeking talented and energetic individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities in Production, Design, Customer Service and Sales. See our current job openings listed below. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-781-2000 ext. 260.
We are in need of a full-time marker maker to support a very busy production and cutting floor. Must be a team player and enjoy a challenging work environment. Attention to detail a must. We use the PAD System and will train the chosen candidate. We are located in Bristol, PA.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have an analytical mindset for problem solving.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of garment construction a plus.
- Experience or degree in Manufacturing/Apparel/Fashion/Marketing related field.
- Knowledge of the apparel design & development process from inception through production helpful.
- Marker making experience helpful, but will train.
Sample Sewing Operator
Responsible for sewing development & production samples for 8 different catalogs and custom designs. Work with sample sewing team to complete all samples by assigned due dates. Partner with Patternmakers, Technical Designers and Designers to advise more workable, cost effective sample construction alternatives while maintaining the design integrity.
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Technical school a plus.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with patternmakers and technical designers to problem solve construction and sewing finishes and advise best garment construction alternatives.
• Detect and advise pattern errors for correction prior to release.
• Skilled sewer with minimum 5 years sample making experience.
• Ability to work with all types of fabrics, but main focus will be on knits.
• Ability to work with all types of product including jackets, coats, dresses, pants, tops and accessories.
• Experience working with single and double needle sewing machines, coverstitch, triple needle coverstitch, four and five spool marrow and binding machines. Familiar with basic machine care.
• Problem solving
• Quality Orientation
• Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Safety awareness
• Detail - attentive
• Cultural competence
• Stress tolerance